Clearing the Air Summit
An open dialogue about the science and safety or air care products presented by the Alliance for Consumer Education (ACE).
Thursday, September 24 from 9:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT
About the Summit:
This engaging virtual summit presented by the Alliance for Consumer Education will bring together highly respected academics, industry leaders and technical experts for an interactive dialogue about the science and safety of air care products.
Topics that will be featured during the summit include:
- An overview of olfaction and health
- The role air care plays in our lives
- A deep-dive into the impacts of malodor, and interactive education around odor elimination technology and fragrance fundamentals
- A robust panel discussion on air care product safety and regulation
- An overview of fragrance educational resources
Attendees can register anytime leading up to the event, starting today, using this link.
The first 100 attendees to register by Friday, September 4 will receive a demonstration kit to use during interactive presentations.
Questions about the summit can be directed to Allie Hayes, Senior Director, Communications & Program Development, ACE, at firstname.lastname@example.org.